I sewed for more than one year one purse from the pattern from Machwerk “Geldbeutel“. It is really a very good pattern and for me the right dimensions, so that I can have all my things together.
The outher fabric was not anymore in good condition. For this reason I ripped it and sewed a new outer fabric. This time a nice oilcloth with stars. I am very happy with the result:
I added some pockets inside following this tutorial from Bellaina.
I mended a pillow with some fabric scraps :o)
Now we have a new old pillow !!
I had some old T-Shirts and the book “Alabama Stitch Book”, which I find very inspiring. Her blog it is very inspiring as well. But until now I haven´t tried to make any of the things of the book. So I took two of this old T-Shirts and stitched two “new” t-Shirts.
The décolleté is far too low, in my opinion, so I altered the pattern a little bit. I like it. It is very femenine.
Have a nice day.